Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: The Morning Coffee......let's get some REAL java

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Fresh coffee from the fields....give me a second......

    wLos Dajaos Andrew coffee

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! Where did my wood chips go? I was going to landscape around the shop today!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've changed, MM4. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm glad i don't drink coffee [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] that looks a little off to me.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Cockroach droppings, if I say so.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 23, 2006 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Dajistein ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll <s>roll</s> uh, brew my own, thank you-

    Mornin' Folks!

    the '66 Batman movie's on AMC at 9:15 (est) this morning-

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mornin' folks.

    unloading semi-trailers full of furniture, by yourself = not very fun.
    nowhere near as sore as I expected to be though.
    job should whip me into shape PDQ.
    or kill me.
    andd they have me scheduled for Sundays, which I was VERY specific aboot not beiing able to work, as it's the only day MUNG can practice.
    this Sunday's no biggie, as we have a gig the night before, and are unlikely to jam the next day.
    but from there on...
    if he don't fix that, I'll be looking elsewhere for work. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if I'd trust my furniture to Peeks... I've seen how little he actually has in his apartment.

    Are you sure that's coffee? It looks like you cleaned out the bottom of the rabbit cage. *sips* well, it tastes better than normal either way.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, if you want to go to your chemical processed, DNA altered coffee, go ahead...

    Me, I will enjoy the natural and organic flavor of the local java....

    *Slurp*

    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Um...there's something squirming in my coffee. Did something just hatch?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •